Are you looking for a rewarding career that rewards you for your passion for people, your commitment to customer service, and for the skills you have already developed in property management? Then come join RiverRock, a client-focused company that succeeds by providing premier customer service.
RiverRock Real Estate Group is looking for an experienced Property Assistant/Project Coordinator to assist our Property Manager in the Oakland area.
Successful candidate should have the following skills and experience:
· Highly organized
· Advanced Word, Adobe and Excel skills
· Excellent customer service skills
· Excellent communication skills
· Ability to prioritize and follow through
· Able to move quickly between tasks
· At least one year experience in commercial property contract preparation, billing analysis, lease administration, and insurance compliance certification and tracking
· Prior experience with Yardi and/or MRI a plus
Additional Salary Information: Full benefits are available including medical, dental, vision, 401K, and paid time off.
Please respond with your resume.
About RiverRock Real Estate Group
RiverRock Real Estate Group understands how to deliver superior institutional level service at a regional level for a competitive value.
RiverRock Real Estate Group, Inc. is a West Coast-based commercial real estate management and leasing firm specializing in commercial, industrial and retail management. Headquartered in Newport Beach, California, RiverRock’s office locations include: San Francisco / Bay Area, Silicon Valley, Los Angeles, Long Beach, Orange County, San Diego, Inland Empire, and Arizona . The firm manages a West Coast portfolio totaling over 27 million square feet of space. RiverRock Real Estate Group was founded in August 2003 by John Combs, a leading figure in the property management industry in California and nationally as the former head of Insignia ESG's property services division. RiverRock Real Estate Group established a breakthrough property management model based on innovative, client-focused standards for operational efficiency, customer service, fee structure, outsourcing, personnel and training that increases the ability of building managers to positively impact the value of a real estate asset.
Our culture is based on five values:
• Personal Touch
Our success will come from a team of people who are ready to be part of an organization that is innovative and creative.
• If you’re ready to:
• Succeed in an environment that knows the only true asset is its people
• Provide remarkable service, everyday
• Enrich a passion for perfection
• Satiate an incredible curiosity for new knowledge and ideas
• Be part of a real estate services company that is less about real estate and more
about customer service